As a member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organisation (EO), you get access to a wide variety of benefits designed to help you grow your business and become a better leader.
- You must be founder/co-founder or owner/co-owner of companies that have a cumulative revenue of over US$1M, more information here
- If your annual revenue is between $250k and $1M then we have a separate program for you called Accelerator – Contact Adam Thompson on email@example.com
- A not for profit entity, all funds are put back into member benefits
- Global group with over 10,000 members in 144 chapters spread across 44 countries. More information here.
- Our Three Pillars are (1) No solicitation of other members; (2) No advice given to other members – share experiences only; (3) Personal responsibility – you only get back what you put in
- Forum is consistently rated by members as the number 1 benefit, more information here.
- Spend time with like minded entrepreneurs, no employees allowed!
- We’re not a networking club in selling to other members, but EO does give you endless possibilities for global connections to expand or improve your business.
- Numerous learning events on a continuous basis, both locally and around the world. See more information on our upcoming local events here, or on a global basis here.
- We are a member contribution organisation, so the quality of everyone’s experience is dictated by the quality of EO members, so we are a selective organisation with a rigourous joining process, see more information here.
- In addition, we have MyEO which allows any member to create their own special interest group, forum or event, allowing you to tailor your own experience. More information, here
- More information on member benefits is here.